Cancer benefit for Joe Burgess, March 9 | Community Spirit
The following is an event from the Richton Dispatch:
March 9 from 10 p.m. - until at Perry County Multi-Purpose Building in Richton, there will be a cancer benefit for Joe Burgess.
There will be BBQ chicken plates, gas grill raffle, 50/50 cash drawing auction.
For more information or donations, please contact: James McLain at 601-606-9959 or Georgia Burgess at 601-689-0649.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign
- Geroldean Dyse presented with honorary degree at WCU