Mission Day Program, June 24 | Events
The following is a press release from the Greater Mt. Pleasant Church:
The Greater Mt. Pleasant Church family cordiality invite you to worship, June 24 at 4 p.m. during the Mission Day Program.
Guest speaker will be missionary Rosie McSwain-Fairley of Hattiesburg. The theme is maintaining a willing mind in Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:1-5.
Our attire will be all white and everyone is welcome to dress if desired. The church is located off Hwy. 15 at 49 Arlington Rd. in Beaumont. Rev. W.L. Carter is the pastor.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies