Church to honor Perry County resident, Sept. 15 | Events
The following is a message from the Third Sweet Pilgrim Baptist Association:
The Third Sweet Pilgrim Baptist Association of New Augusta in Perry County will honor Sister Shelia McCarty on Sept. 15 at 7:30 p.m. at the Third Sweet Pilgrim Building in New Augusta.
Sister McCarty is the widow of the late Reverend Mitchell McCarty, Vice Moderator of the Third Sweet Pilgrim Baptist Association of Perry County.
The public, family and friends are invited to attend this wonderful occasion. For additional information, please call Sister Jauneice Benjamin at 601- 598-2041
Upcoming Events near Perry County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Seminary Beta students go caroling at Hattiesburg hospitals
- HHS burglaries prompt school officials to replace security cameras
- Hattiesburg garbage truck fire extinguished on Highway 98
- Midday Guests: Wendy and Houston Rhodes with the Seth Harris Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Southern Miss president touts energy research at USM