Supervisors view new ambulance for Perry County | Health
By: Larry A. Wilson
The Perry County Board of Supervisors met in regular session on September 4, 2012 at 9 a.m. The meeting was opened with prayer by Larry Wilson.
Minutes of the August 23 and August 27 meetings were read and approved. The August 27 meeting was an emergency meeting to declare a state of emergency due to the weather conditions from Hurricane Isaac.
For more on this article click HERE to go to the Richton Dispatch.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign