Highway 15 Bridge Replacements, Perry County | News
The Mississippi Department of Transportation Southern Transportation Commissioner Tom King announces the following update on a project currently underway in South Mississippi’s fourteen counties located in MDOT’s District Six.
“In an effort to provide the public with timely information regarding current transportation improvement projects, MDOT offers this list of projects, detailing current work taking place across South Mississippi,” said Commissioner King.
Work is nearing completion on a project to replace four bridges in Perry County between Beaumont and Richton on Highway 15. Tanner Construction Company of Ellisville, MS was awarded the $5.33 million project. The project is scheduled for completion in October 2012.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies