Perry County resident competing in Miss Teen USA pageant | People
A Perry County resident is competing for the title of Miss Teen USA.
Jessica Carter will represent the state of Mississippi to compete with 50 other girls from around the country for a chance to become Miss Teen USA.
The competition will take place July 28 at 8 p.m. in the Bahamas and will be streamed live via the Miss Teen USA WEBSITE.
According to the Miss Teen USA website, Jessica Carter "is currently a senior at Perry Central High School. Jessica was has been the president of her class for two consecutive years. She is also a member of the Beta Club and Student Council. In 2011, Jessica captured the crown at Perry Central High School's Most Beautiful Pageant. In 2012 she was elected Homecoming Queen."
To know more about Carter, you can look at her Miss Teen USA biography HERE.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies