Runnelstown kindergarteners learn about quilting | Schools
Mrs. Lee’s Kindergarten Class at Runnelstown school has been learning about how the weather gets much cooler in the fall of the year and how quilts are added to our beds to keep us warm.
The students worked together to make a class quilt of many colors.
They also were able to visit First Baptist Church of Runnelstown and see how quilts were made. The quilters explained the step by step process, which was very tedious and time consuming.
This experience helped the students to become more knowledgeable of how things were made in the past and how some things never change.
To view the original article click HERE to go to the Richton Dispatch website.
Top Perry County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies